Sunday, August 28, 2011

Prom Night

Just a couple of months back my baby girl (not such a baby anymore) had her senior prom.  She wore the color of royalty "Purple".  Surprisingly enough, I did not have much purple in my large array of scrapbooking supplies.  It also lead me to realize that I don't have much yellow either...but we'll save that color for another day. Any hoo, I set off to find the perfect papers and embellishment to create this awesome mini album below.  Purple is such a fun color!








































Some products used:
Maya Road - 8x8 chipboard binder
K&Company - Botanical Collection paper, embellishments & Stickers
Glitz - Plum Crazy Paper Collection
Basic Grey - Wisteria Collection
Quick Quotes - Vellum Quotes, Julie Je t'aime collection and stickers
I am roses - mulberry paper flowers,  green leaves & skeleton leaves
Prima - flowers and bling
Recollection  - flowers and bling
Queen & Co. - bling
Bazzill flowers
Shimmerz Pearls - royal purple
Smooch Spritz - grape & limolicious
Scenic Route - rub-ons
Creative Imaginations - flower brads
The satin pleated ribbon I purchased from GASC, so I am not sure which company/manufacturer makes it.  I wish I would of purchased more. I ended up using all of what I had on the album. :-(




1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! Your DD is beautiful! I love it! I need some of that purple trim to make something for my girlfriend! She is getting married in Sept and her colors are purple and red...don't ask! LOL

    ReplyDelete